LET US INTRODUCE YOU TO…
- Who are you, what do you do/ study?
I am Linda and I study Biology and English to become a teacher.
- What or who inspired you to start making music?
When I was 5 years old I started playing my father’s guitar and then later I got inspired by people from a summer village who sang lullabies every night. I enjoyed singing along so much that I decided to turn away from classical guitar and learn chords and songs that I love. I got inspired by various artists: Kate Nash, Mumford and Sons, Pixies, Otis Redding, Aretha Franklin, Lucio Battisti. Listening to their music shaped pretty much everything I remember.
- How long you´ve been playing an instrument (and which) or singing?
I play the guitar since I am 19 years old and I´ve been singing for 12 years now.
- How would you describe your style?
My songs are best described as ballades about life, sometimes philosophical, sometimes tragic, talking about my own or others’ experiences.
(If you´d like to get a taste of Linda’s style, head over to her soundcloud: soundcloud.com/lindaisabella)
- Tell us one random fact about you (e.g. party trick, hidden talent)
When I was 14 years old I shaved my eyebrows and looked like a naked worm for about 2 weeks.